Computer Research & Technology, based in Dubbo, is a highly experienced Information Technology system integrator, designing software and databases as well as hardware server systems, local and wide area networks. A long established company experiencing steady growth, Computer Research & Technology is at the forefront of the Information Technology industry.
Computer Research & Technology welcomes applications for an administrative assistant to join our team for a permanent part-time position for two days per week. The successful candidate will be working in reception, data entry and administration.
What we are offering?
This is a permanent part-time position and is an ideal role for a self-motivated person with customer relationship experience and administrative skills to work alongside a friendly and hardworking team.
The successful applicant will be required to provide a range of administrative duties and receptionist functions. Duties include:
- Reception duties including phone answering
- Data entry
- Mailing and banking
- Database and client management
- Working in a team environment
Does this sound like you?
The successful applicant will:
- Have strong computer skills and be competent in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to analyse and solve problems
- Strong time management and organisational skills and work without supervision
- Good telephone manner, excellent customer service skills and broad interpersonal skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of confidentiality and professionalism
- Experience with general administration
- Team player, enjoys working with others
- Excellent customer service skills
Please forward your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 02 6884 5922